Find below our quick resources for finding child care.
- Child Care101. Find information on the types of child care; and how to evaluate them during your visit.
- Parent Information. Includes links to your state licensing agency, accreditation information, and tips on how your Child Care Resource and Referral agency can help you.
- Helpful Tools. Find a glossary of common child care terms, national organizations related to children and families, a child care budgeting calculator, and a child care decision making tool.
- Resources. Locate Child Care Aware® publications and frequently asked questions related to Child Care Aware and CCR&R services.
- Newsletters. Subscribe to our online newsletters!